Ad Artwork Submission to MGTL
This is a brief checklist for submitting materials to Media Graphics for ad prep:
- Publication and contact information.
- Ad size, number of colors, and issue or run date.
- Original art (transparencies preferred) if we are to scan, plus retouching comments.
- Insertion order (if we ship) and any special instructions.
- Build ad to trim size with trim marks.
- Extend bleed past trim marks per pub specs.
- Verify that all critical elements are within the live or "safe" area.
- Images should be 300 ppi at 100% of final size.
- Include fonts and images used in the ad, and verify that all images are linked.
- Include a laser proof (reduced o.k., but indicate percentage of reduction).